2021 WEEKLY PLANNER EMMA KATE Co. SAGE
A minimal, beautiful + spacious 2021 planner to write your own story.
Emma Kate Co. planners are a beautiful container to color outside the lines, breaking wildly free of ruled pages and half-hourly increments. They're designed with every kind of day in mind - for the corporate and the creative, the free-spirited and the perfectionist, for the journaller, the note-taker, the list-maker.
These planners won’t force out daily goals, or tell what to write [and where]. They're both a blank canvas - and a considered, a curated space where your life can be designed by you, for you, and your days can be lived on purpose.
... the pages ahead are unwritten, and it’s time to live your story.
- Yearly overview calendars for 2021 and 2022
- Monthly spreads for January 2021 - December 2021, positioned consecutively at the front of the planner [not interspersed throughout the year]
- An additional 6 monthly spreads, for January 2022 - June 2022 [positioned at the back of the planner, after the weekly spreads]
- Weekly spreads, beginning from Monday 7 December 2020, through to Sunday 2 January 2022
- A vertical, minimal layout with no time slots, to maximize space for each day
- Additional blank space on each weekly spread
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends [note that Saturday and Sunday are slightly shorter and wider than Monday-Friday, but the space allocated is equal]
- 29 dot grid pages, for sketching, note-taking or bullet journalling [positioned all together, at the back of planner]
- Words to inspire, with brush lettered quotes on every page
- 3 ribbon dividers, to keep you precisely in place
- An expandable pocket, to keep safe your receipts, boarding passes and memorabilia collected along the way
- Elastic closure, to keep everything secure + prevent pages from being damaged in transit
- 2 foiled sticker sheets, waiting for you in the back pocket
- Luxe inked page edging
- Presented in a hardcover keepsake box
- 176 pages | 88 sheets
- 165mm wide x 195mm tall x 20mm thick
- Weighs approximately 420grams - the perfect size to carry anywhere
- Luxe linen fabric cover
- Lay-flat bookbinding [no need to prop or coax open]
- 120gsm beautiful quality, kind-to-the-planet, off-white paper [FSC certified]
- Designed in Melbourne, made with love and care by our socially compliant manufacturing partners in Shenzhen, China